Purpose built to
Zebra Field Services rugged tablet and mobility solutions bring a faster, better customer experience to the field.
This is Zebra Field Services Territory
Exceeding the service your customers expect from your business. Exceeding the efficiency and productivity you expect from your Fields Services technicians. Exceeding the performance they expect from their mobile devices. Exceeding everyone's expectations. This is Zebra Field Services Territory. With a choice of rugged tablets on a purpose-built mobile computing platform, there's no situation, challenge or terrain where your Field Service technicians won't feel at home, in touch, and in control.
The Field Services game is changing fast
Your customers demand greater convenience and a more efficient service. Your technicians demand more resources. And leading businesses are spending more to deliver the speed, productivity and efficiency they need. Ensure you're a key player in the field. Get the full story with our eBook.
See the future of Field Operations
Zebra commissioned a global survey of leading organizations with field operations in five service categories. The results - revealed in our Vision Study - detail the three trends driving changes in field operations, and how leading organizations are transforming their operations for tomorrow.
Expectations - exceeded
Read the case study to see how Zebra mobile technology increased
employee productivity and improved overall efficiency in the real world.
- Stay connected always, everywhere, with built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, GPS, 4G LTE mobile broadband and NFC are optional with Windows
- The most rugged modern tablet available, with superior ingress (IP65) and drop protection (6 ft. when operating)
- Work longer without recharging. More than 24 hours of power with extended life accessory battery
- Do more with less. Replace your laptop with 12.5" screen lightweight 2-in-1 tablet
- Work the way you want: active pen and touch input / magnetically-attached Companion Keyboard
- MIL-STD-810G / IP54 rating cope with tough conditions
- Ultra-rugged proven design built to handle 8 ft./2.4m drops to concrete and 2,000 tumbles, with IP65 and IP67 sealing
- Ultra-powerful processor with built-in support for the next 2 versions of Android
- Complete cellular network flexibility with single device simplicity and aggregated carrier support delivers faster upload and download speeds
Performance at their fingertips
When you equip your mobile workforce with Zebra handheld mobile computers, Zebra mobile printers and Zebra ultra-rugged scanners, you're putting the ultimate tools in their hands to improve efficiency.