Wherever you are in the supply chain, the strict new Tobacco Products Directive is coming into force – and compliance means transforming the way you track and trace products.
Tobacco Supply Chain Challenges
- Requesting unique IDs to be assigned during production
- Adding 2D dot-codes to your products
- Track and report product movement at a packet level
Wholesale and Cash & Carry
- Tracking packet IDs from the pallet to dispatch
- Tracking and reporting on returns
- Reporting on product dispatch including where it has shipped to
- Scanning and reporting on incoming products
- Maintaining unique IDs as pallets are unpacked, mixed and merged
- Tracking logistics stages like moving packets to different vehicles
Mobile Sales and Merchandising
- Reporting on the point of sale for each pack
- Aggregating mobile sales data into the database
Do you understand your obligations?
In our latest guide, understand the Tobacco Products Directive, the funding available and the requirements of a compliant solution.
Working Together to Achieve Great Things
In collaboration with its partners, Zebra will be able to offer a complete solution for the Tobacco Products Directive including: hardware, accessories, cloud-based software and supporting services.
Compliance with solutions that can be integrated into existing operational flows.
Time-saving scanning with devices designed for ease of use throughout the tobacco supply chain.
Support from our Channel Partner network to drive new value through distinct offerings.
Tobacco Products Directive: Respond to New Process Changes
From the manufacturer to the retailer, discover the technology that enables you to track and trace tobacco products throughout the supply chain.