As of May 2018, Zebra has expanded its voluntary power supply recall to include additional manufacturing dates and printer
ZP450 Power Supply Recall Validation Form
Even if you have previously validated your power supply to determine if it is impacted by our recall,
we highly recommend you do so again, as power supplies that were previously listed as “Not Affected”
may now be included in the expanded recall.
Read the FAQs to learn more.
- If you are contacting us regarding a printer other than a ZP450 or ZP450 ctp, please
- If you have not visited our Power Supply Recall home page prior to visiting this form, please click
on this link and follow the instructions on that page:
- If you purchased any PSUs in the affected time frame for use as replacements or spares, it is possible
that those are affected as well. Please contact Zebra at the number below.
Please validate your power supply to determine if it is impacted by our recall.
- Use this form to submit up to 10 PSUs for replacement at the same facility. If you need to validate
PSUs located at multiple facilities, please fill out one form for each facility.
- If you have more than 10 PSUs to validate at a given location, contact Customer Support for help
at 1.800.658.3795 (toll-free U.S. and Canada) or 1.972.893.1548 (international) or work with
your Zebra account representative.